• bellerebellexo : Your illustrations are amazing! May I ask how you do them?

    Thank you! 
    I use vectors in Photoshop for 98% of my work. Annnd the other 2% of the time I use Illustrator. :)

  • (w/out background) 
    1. e
    2. f
  • Someone sent me a very sweet message not too long ago requesting Isis and it’s been on my mind ever since. So here she is! : ) 
    1. e
    2. f
  • My piece for “Future Is Now” - a retro-future themed art show at Hashtag Gallery in Toronto, July 3-6! 
    1. e
    2. f
  • Another one for Sketch Dailies …from Wednesday! :)
    1. e
    2. f